Marble Caves, Chile
Anonymous asked: Rhododendron
Scariest dream. It’s tied for two. One was a few months ago and the other was about 8 years ago.
1. A bunch of guys came over to my house when no one was home, and it was the same house I live in but was along the ocean. They were just a bunch of bros goofing around, but wouldn’t leave when I asked, and there were so many of them that they didn’t have to be forceful at all. There were hundreds of sharks in the water, and I could just see their fins swarming all the time. All were average size, and then one that was about as tall as a house, so obviously that was a monster shark. One by one the guys kept taking me places and making me blow them or have sex with them, but they’d bring some fellow bros and I was resisting really lightly because I felt like there was no point, so I just did it, but it was disgusting. For the last year or so some of my dreams have felt REALLY long, and this part lasted for what felt like hours and hours of this, and it happened over and over. Eventually one guy fucked me on the sidewalk and my back and vagina were bleeding everywhere, and they were all just partying in my house, so I went to the ocean and jumped in hoping the sharks would eat me since there was so much blood. The whole thing was really underwhelming which fucked with me the most. The sharks were all hammerheads that were a lot smaller than usual, and they just left so I was alone in the water. I kept waiting for the monster shark but it wouldn’t come back. I would sink down in the middle of the water, hovering. I went down quite deep but there was no bottom. I didn’t want to drown though, so I kept going up to take a breath, then go down and wait for the shark. It felt like I did this for a solid day. I was outside of myself though, looking at myself the whole time. It was a really beautiful image; I was wearing a white dress and the water was serene, and the blood looked like watercolor paint.
2. I was living at my dad’s house at this time, in the movie room because my bedroom scared me. In the dream there was soil under the carpet, and I was burying my dad’s coffin and crying. My mom was sitting on the futon laughing and taking pictures of me, then showing them to me. In the photos I was laughing too, so I was crying and telling her to stop doing whatever she was doing. When I got his coffin into the ground it popped open, and his body wasn’t rotting, just pale, but then it inexplicably caught fire so I yelled at my mom to get water but she got vodka instead, so it just made it worse. I tried to put it out with a blanket but just ended up watching him burn and burning my hands. I eventually filled the hole up again and put the carpet over it, put his coffin on top and covered it with a blanket and then went about my day around it. Then woke up.
chromeleon asked: Foxglove, magnolia, heliconia
Foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
1. Two groups of total opposites who hate each other (hahahah)
2. Despite that though, everyone is in a good place now and they mean well in their own way.
3. My dad’s side is big on honesty and being hilarious/unfiltered and inappropriate, whereas my mom’s is more about politeness and classiness, so I feel like I’ve learned the values of both and can do a balance. But still appreciate both in extremes and don’t resent those anymore either. They’re good people.
Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
Peanut brittle or turkish delight.
Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
YESSSS. I like water of any kind, any form. Except when it’s frozen. I’m over that now.
Just got my dean’s list letter and I also got into the psych program